Current Specials

Order Valentines Day Cookies by January 31 and save 10%

Football cookies for the big game!!! Choose from Denver colors, Seattle colors, or a mix of the 2. Only $30 for 1 dozen or $50 for 2 dozen. Must be ordered by Sunday January 26th.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Purple People Eaters!

I had a request for Halloween cookies.  But, they could not be just any old typical halloween design.  No pumpkins or witches here.....oh no, this little girl wanted purple people eaters!  You know what I'm talking about - One Eyed, One Horned, Flying Purple People Eaters!  Of course, there is not an image in my head for this, so after some tinkering around on the web and then crafting my own cutter, here is what I created.
I must say, my photography skills did not do these justice.  I LOVE them!! I really like the sparkly wings and horn!

No comments:

Post a Comment